Power loss between 4000-5000 rpm when in gear

ok so figured i would give you a heads up jeff0133 just received the jet and washer thanks again and i will get back to you on monday with results supposed to rain tell sunday night so cant try it tell monday

so i got that jet and installed thanks jeff but new problem now every thing worked great tell i destroyed a cam chain :( one bolt came loose on the cam so needless to say it was a mess
IMG_1286.JPG
IMG_1278.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG

so all said and done orderd new cam chain for 100 from local shop (hully gully) and then orderd full gasket set for motor becouse it needed it and im still doing a search and rescue mission looking for a missing metal peice from the cam chain

Well,since you'l be tearing your engine apart, shouldn't be too difficult to inspect everything inside there.
Inspect everything, check measurements as per specs in manual, change out any suspect parts, torque every bolt to spec, and you should have a good engine for next season.
NB...if you do not want to spend 40-50$...DO NOT take the connecting rods off of the crankshaft....the conrod bearings are unavailable anyway and the conrod bolts HAVE to be replaced once removed so....

Back