Wanted - Running Bike

IanMcFlyin

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Anyone selling within the Philadelphia area? I am looking to buy a running, functional bike. Doesn't have to be perfect but if anyone could point me towards anyone selling I would appreciate it greatly. I know I might be asking for a lot.

Ian

I have a 98% finished xs360c for sale in the warrington bucks county area. If your interested, make me an offer.
79d0e650.jpg

37f2b683.jpg

98% done ! Finish it up bud! It looks very nice. I appreciate the offer, but i think i am looking for something more stock. That is my error, i should have listed that when I posted. Quick question tho, the back end of the frame seems shorter to me, was it chopped? I am new to this stuff, so I am just curious.

I probably will end up finishing it and keeping. Lol. The tail is short. The previous owner cut it with intentions to weld a loop on it. I liked the short look and just went with it.

Ahh gotcha! Looks good. And yes i have been scouring craigslist constantly. My situation is difficult so actually looking at bikes have been very difficult. Doing my best and appreciate the help.

Back