Some great news

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
On the 20th of this month Im getting my left knee replaced.I have been holding off on getting this done for a quite a while because I have a rod in my left fibia from where I shattered it 14 years ago.The doc was telling me that the rod was going to have to be removed before replacing the knee and it was a risky surgery.After pondering it around for quite a while I went in to see my doc and talk to him about having it done.He told me they have new replacement where the rod wont have to be removed.So Im excited about having a new knee the old one has been giving me trouble for years.

With this new knee replacement I should be back up on feet in no time.Worst comes to worst I have a walker and a wheel chair.I have several knee surgeries in the past,athroscopics and one for torn acl.I alos got my Mrs to help me get around so I`ll be fine.The only I regret is not finding out about this new knee replacement sooner.Anyways hopefully it will help with the mobility problems I have and get rid of the relentless pain I suffer.

Back