Wanted - Speedo for 1980 Special II

Rambo814

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a speedo for an '80 Special II or whatever else will work. Note, this is a granny speedo that goes to 85. The threads are broken off the back of mine. :yikes: Thanks!

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a speedo for an '80 Special II or whatever else will work. Note, this is a granny speedo that goes to 85. The threads are broken off the back of mine. :yikes: Thanks!

I have a speedo off my 78 xs400-2E, not sure if they are the same. I can get you a pic.

yes I also have the tach and dummy lights. the tack looks like someone had the glass off for a repair.

Attachments

• xs speedo 001.JPG
    xs speedo 001.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 256
  • xs speedo 002.JPG
    xs speedo 002.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 213
I am checking this forum for my husband, but we have a lot of parts for 77,80,81,82, and 83 special. I know we have tach and speedo too. I will try to get pics of what we have and post. Let us know if any will work.

Attachments

• 100_7544.jpg
    100_7544.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
I am checking this forum for my husband, but we have a lot of parts for 77,80,81,82, and 83 special. I know we have tach and speedo too. I will try to get pics of what we have and post. Let us know if any will work.

Scott (or Mrs. Scott), that speedo looks pretty good. Does the cable thread onto the back? This might be a dumb question, but I don't know if they all thread in or not. How much for the speedo with shipping? My zip code is 16833. I think the speedo is all I need. I'll take the cable, too, if its not broke and is for drum front brakes. Thanks!

Last edited:
Craig, I'm definitely interested. Shoot me a price with shipping, please. I live in 16833 zip code. I'll take the cable, too, if its good and for drum brakes. Thanks man!

Back