Spring!

there's a dragon for that...
heatdragon.jpg

Yep Im almost certain we are going to lose are fruit crops again this year.2 nights in a row freeze warning in affect Lows in record territory 28-31* Mohter nature is a devils advocate for weather she is so cruel.Yesterday in Northern Mi we had significant snow that accumulated several inches.

Once again I covered up flower beds and my small garden area from frost and freeze protection.2 nights hopefully this is the last time.My lilocs havent fully bloomed yet and as long as it doesnt get as cold as last year they should be ok.Last year we had temps in the lower to mid 20`s when this happened so hopefully any damage to the orchards should be as bad this time around.Long Range forecast predict a cooler than normal summer over the great lakes region which will be ok in my book as long as we dont have snow in july or August.:yikes:

So much for spring again,3 days ago it was near 90* and had to use the ac.<now its so fricken cold had to use the heat for the last 2 nights.Wish mother nature would make up her dam mind this year.Alos I dont know if anyone has notice but the sun has been more intense that ever this year.

Back