aro 130 90 16 trasero y 100 90 19
delantero esos son los datos k tengo, no c si
debo conseguir algun otro dato para k
puedan ayudarm.
Spero puedan ayudarm
saludos a todos
;> ;> ;>
Mago

One of the things I recognize is the tire and wheel sizes for a Maxim.
And I think one of the things he is asking about is using 520 chain, or, maybe using 520 sprockets with 530 chain. I know that someone wrote this was possible as long as you put a spacer behind the sprocket to centre it in the wider chain. It doesn't sound like a smart mis-match to me.
I don't see why making use of matching 520 sprockets and chain would be a problem though - since many bikes with more power than ours use this lighter stuff.

Hello again bothering, and
in consultation with the owners of bella sta
Moto, as I have read n internet chain of
my step 530 s bike, but designed sta
for really big models, I have read k
It has ste type d moto c install you why d
Engineering and k if k engineer uses it s xk
the invention knows best k I, k is worth it and not
Kito merit x that, but as I said also st
type of string s k motorbike on pass
the 500cc the mia s 400cc and adaptable s k
a chain step 520 and xk step 520 diran
many that dara m - kms tour d
as les dire k ak s bastant difficult get
a d st type string and its price does not
say, change a 520 s much easier
and 20 times price much accessible, and
for mileage k I l I give think k
thing very well, now go to the k follows and s
According to k k data I read s k chain
520 and the 530 are technically = with the
the difference k 520 narrow s k the 530 thing
which m leads to the next and k n mi think s
economic, carry the sprocket d my xs400 to the
lathe and adjust them to the 520 chain or should I
buy any kit necesariament for the
xs400 and n ec case k kit should I buy my
Yamaha xs400L maxim 1984 yics s have a
ring 130 90 16 rear and 100 90 19
front, those are the data I have, no c If
should I get some other data for k
ayudarm may.
Spero can ayudarm
greetings to all
;> ;> ;>
También si alguno de ustedes gran siempre hacerlo por mi camino, sé el mejor mexican resturaunt y pub que tiene la mejor comida mexicana y todas las fotos de tequila que ingieres y bebidas por un precio bajo es de peso
Also if any of you great guys ever make it down my way I know the best mexican resturaunt and pub that has the best mexican food and all the shots of tequilla that you eat and drink for a low price is peso`s

hi, my english is no very good, but i need change chain the 530 a 520, but need to know if the sprocket if I take it to a workshop to fit the chain need to install a 520 or 520 kit necessarily, ya que considero, es mas facil ajustar el sprocket y no comprar un kit

Si juegas en el ajuste de cadena 2 allí uno a cada lado de la rueda.Verá dos pernos con las tuercas a ellos y luego apretó el perno en luego aprieta las tuercas hacia arriba.Quiere deja sobre una media pulgada de juego o la holgura de la cadena y no apretar en exceso.Asegúrese de que ajustar cada lado uniformemente.¿Y qué acerca de los restaurantes allí en México tienen hermosas camareras y cómo el Tequila:)
También tenemos que saber qué año y hacer de la bicicleta?

Last edited:
It's best to buy the set (two sprockets and a chain) and replace them all together. They wear into each other, changing only one out of three will make the other two wear quicker and more unevenly. I've done it a few weeks ago on my 89 SECA (same sprockets/chain as the Maxim) and it's quite easy. I recommend getting a DID chain.

edit: Because the front sprocket is alot smaller, and therefore makes more turns and wears quickest, you could change this one half-way the life of your chain and rear sprocket. Saves money, I guess :)

hi, my english is no very good, but i need change chain the 530 a 520, but need to know if the sprocket if I take it to a workshop to fit the chain need to install a 520 or 520 kit necessarily, ya que considero, es mas facil ajustar el sprocket y no comprar un kit
I read that you could put 520 sprockets with a 530 chain if you used a shim to centre it properly. However, 520 chain won't have wide enough spaces for 530 sprockets - so I don't think you can do it unless you milled the sprockets down to the 520 thickness. But then they might not stay in one piece as they are designed to be thicker.

Tan porvafor ¿qué vas a hacer con la bici, vas a cambiar spockets y obtener una nueva cadena o trate de ajustar la tensión de la cadena que está en la moto?Son los dientes que necesita replacingAdjusting la tensión de la cadena y piñón sería algo fácil hacer cambio obtener piñones más duro y así no cambiar, si su bicicleta un xs400 y qué año tienes poics

Back