For Sale - Teknic Lightning boots size Eur 39 – US Men's 6, Women's 7- 7.5

RevrdMark

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
I have a pair of Red and Black Teknic Lightning boots size Eur 39 – US Men's 6, Women's 7- 7.5 for sale. They have literally been used for one track day. I bought them for a friend and they were a little too small for her. They are in brand new shape. No wear on the soles. Toe sliders and pads are in great shape.
Teknic advertised these boots like this: "Handcrafted in Italy with an anatomical preshaped riding cut for improved fit and function.... Anti-vibration sports sole for good grip and impact protection...Steel shank insert for impact protection and rigidity... Injection molded toe slider, heel cup, shin plate and gear shift pad for protection against abrasion... Plastic plate and foam and inner and outer ankle inserts for comfort and impact protection... 3M tape for nighttime visibility and increased safety. They sold for over $150 when new, I'm letting them go for considerably less than that. This is great buy for like new boots! They are just sitting on my shelf I’d rather have them being used than just sitting there. My wife tried them on and she usually wears a size 7.5 and they fit her but were a little narrow. $70 plus shipping and they are yours :)

IMG_7548.jpg

IMG_7731.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_9412.jpg

Back