1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Tell us all where you get those hard to find rare spares

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Omega, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Omega

Omega Resurrectionist.

Ok so I had trouble finding parts and I sourced a lot from wreckers and Yamaha but where do y'all get your rare spares from? Everyone needs them but not everyone knows where to look so tell us where you get your brand new parts from :thumbsup:

2. Pork Chop

Pork Chop XS400 Junkie

Wemoto and yambits in the uk.

3. LuckyEight

LuckyEight Head-scratcher

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  4. Omega

Omega Resurrectionist.

Why didn't I think of this earlier?
    The rules
    1. Please include a link if you place has one
    2. It has to be new/refurbished parts
    3. eBay and classifieds don't count as they won't always have stock and can be a once of event
    4. Try to list the quality of the goods and service you got

Keep in mind your not only helping yourself, your helping a lot of other people too:thumbsup:

5. Pork Chop

Pork Chop XS400 Junkie

The places I listed stock new parts. I have got hard to get second hand parts from guys on the forum.

Posted via Mobile

6. willem

willem XS400 Guru Top Contributor

A bike shop in my town parted out a XS400 some years ago so I always just go there if I need something. :shrug:

You could also buy a donor bike of course!

7. Omega

Omega Resurrectionist.

Hey bringin up the dead... Where the fudge does everyone get brand new conrod bearings for a rk and would other xs400 slippers fit the rk

8. Omega

Omega Resurrectionist.

Hey just wondering has anyone noticed that parts like the conrod big end have the similar numbers, like all the xs400's are --/11656/00/00 or something like that. And has anyone tried to put parts such as conrod planes from one model onto another and found they were the same?

Posted via Mobile