The 2013 New years thread

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
How many of you are going out to party and if so other than drinking what else will you be doing and where are you going to celebrate?

Me and mrs dont drink so New years eve is Kinda of boring.I have a very large river with a boardwalk where people fish and hang out at so we will probaly go there and set off a whole bunch of super bangin fireworks.Our city is so broke that they dont even set off a fireworks celebration.

Anyways I want to personaly wish everyone a very happy safe New years eve.Also a very prosperous blessed 2013.

To get it running like a sewing machine and looking as sharp as I can get it.Definately hope to change the handle bars,finish the exuast and fine tune everything.Then when it gets warm again ride as much as posible.:)

Happy New Year to all.
I pushed the last ride too late, then it got too cold to do the oil and filter change for winter. Therefore, I resolve that there be a January thaw so that I can take the battery outside, ride around in the snow enough to warm everything up and then drain and refill.
I would love to have sunshine so I could rinse off some gravel-road mud and spray all the nooks and crannies with Rust-check. Then top up the tank with Shell 91 (NO-ethanol) and wait for another March like last year!

Back