The ton

liam

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fellow two wheeled hooligans, whats been your top speed on your xs? Didya hit the ton? Just askn for shits.

Last summer I was ticketed for supposedly doing 90 but I dont believe it :D

cheers

Had mine up to 100mph a few times, pretty scary:yikes: Still had some left but did not want to kill it.

as of yet only 70 mph. I feel very light at that speed and dont like the feeling! May get it up to 80-85 MPH once I get a M2 license and can legally go on the Freeway.

as of yet only 70 mph. I feel very light at that speed and dont like the feeling! May get it up to 80-85 MPH once I get a M2 license and can legally go on the Freeway.

you need to lean forward over the tank, to keep the front from getting light!

I've been up to 80mph with more on top, but acceleration was very gradual at that point....I don't make a habit of it.

mine tops out at around 80, i think. I weigh a good 225lbs, This makes me want to a)lose about 45 lbs
b)shoehorn a cb750 engine into my xs

~75 here. I avoid freeways so I don't really need to ever even go that fast. Seeing the pavement move that fast is a scary sight for me. :p

I realized I had a problem when I bought an SV650 and suddenly 125mph wasnt fast enough. It's a sickness. The only cure is an R1.

After knocking up 172 on my old Gixer 750 srad, I'm yet to see how I fair without high speeds on the 250 which is now my sole bike that I own lol

Posted via Mobile

you should see 80, I was doing 90 @ 9k revs today on the East Lancs.

bloody freezing though!

Hey fellow two wheeled hooligans, whats been your top speed on your xs? Didya hit the ton? Just askn for shits.

Last summer I was ticketed for supposedly doing 90 but I dont believe it :D

cheers

Mine has hit 100 but I don't recommend it.Slight downhill and a good tailwind.LOL

Back