Upcoming Event!! Sept 14th - 18th

thejadedfool

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ALL!!

Just wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone is interested...

I live in the very small town of Tomahawk, Wisconsin... Population 3800... We do have a claim to motorcycle fame however...

We have 3 Harley Davidson plants here in Tomahawk... and although it has not been made official... I am sure we have more motorcycle owners per capita than anywhere else...

Our little town turns into a non-stop party for 4 days every year... vendor booths from one end of town to the other... streets are closed at night for parties... it is a WILD time... we go from about 3800 people to over 40k... CRAZINESS!!

All hotels, campgrounds, cabins, etc... are booked up a year in advance...

Check out the link!!

http://www.tomahawkfallride.com/

I said all that to say this...

I live on a nice spot right on the water about 5 miles from town... I am gonna open up my yard for camping for fellow XS fans... normally people get stupid amounts of money for doing this... but I am just gonna ask $20 bucks per person per night... I have a little cabin that has a small kitchen and bathroom that will be open to all... the bathroom has a shower as well =) There is a nice sand area down by the lake with a fire pit... not a very good swimming area... but there is a rowboat you are welcome to use if you want to throw a line in or just take a little ride... There is also a biker friendly bar right across the street that serves some good food as well...

So... If you are interested shoot me a PM and I will put you down for a spot... I think I have room for about 6 or 8 good size tents... the camping spot is down by the lake as well...

Hope to get to meet and ride with some fellow forum members... if it goes well we can work on a annual event...

Come on up and lets show off our sweet rides!!!

Peace

David

You guys gonna leave me and Volcom to go head to head with all these HOG riders by ourselves?!?!?

XS'ers Unite!!! lol

Still got room for more!!

Peace

David

PS... I know times are tight... if the money is an issue drop me a pm...

Back