Warm weather G0-Pro HD footage

Drewcifer

1976 XS 360 Maniac
Reaction score
A buddy of mine shoots Go-Pro on the long sunday rides we do here in So-Cal with a Vintage Crew. While they favor Honda and Triumph you'll see me on Molly, my orange 76 xs 360 in the orange helmet, cruising north on the Pacific Coast Highway. One of the few moments in my weekly life when I pinch myself and ask "Is this real?"

Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/40501650

Wow dude I didnt know the scene was that crazy up there. What was that place all about,'Neptunes Net' where all the bikes where parked? Lots of bikes, what a scene.
Down here in the OC we got that at Cooks Corner but its all HDs, not the dirty hipster scene like that! Cool bro!

Neptune's Net is a seafood dump, literally nasty and gross and therefore AMAZING and it's 45 minutes north of Los Angeles at the very top of Malibu at the county line. We ride a place that's far away, IE Neptunes. The view and the ride are what matter. The other rides are south to San Pedro to a little pizza joint.

The Vintage Scene in LOS ANGELES is pretty big right now. The VVMC is a vintage group out of Venice and they all dress like Rockers from the Ace Cafe days.

I was invited on a ride by a Harley Riding sexy librarian type girl and then realized my bike fit in and her's didn't. I still ride with the group. She's gone HD only I think.

Wow - the USAF logos look perfect on the intakes of that VMAX... Great song too.

Man, I wish we had a riding culture like that up here in Toronto. We only get 4 months or so of solid riding weather, and another 4 months of iffy on and off perfect days, so it's tough to get the community together.

Actually sun has been m.i.a last few days here too Drewpy. A heavy mist, light rain really, has been the norm.Up in the canyons, where I like to ride, I got downright soaked. Dont know how you do it over there. Not a fan of the riding in the rain. Feel yer pain.

Those go-pros are nice I want one!

I think Sunday the 13th there is a thing @ Beach burgers in HB (Huntington Beach) drewcipher but that is Mothers day.
http://www.vintagebikeoc.com/home/

Well my offer to the guys is still good. If you find yourselves in Los Angeles and need a place to crash I can help you out. We have a lot of good riding days here.

While it helps to have a huge club like the VVMC to ride with, we break out in groups of 4 every weekend. I feel like we have to make our scenes. Nothing like a swap meet or a group ride to some lousy food to make you remember why it's fun to ride at all.

And Drewpy you have a Legit British made Tracker/Cafe Racer to ride. I dunno how far you are from the North Circular but I'd be dying to roadtrip my bike to the Ace Cafe!

Well my offer to the guys is still good. If you find yourselves in Los Angeles and need a place to crash I can help you out. We have a lot of good riding days here.

While it helps to have a huge club like the VVMC to ride with, we break out in groups of 4 every weekend. I feel like we have to make our scenes. Nothing like a swap meet or a group ride to some lousy food to make you remember why it's fun to ride at all.

And Drewpy you have a Legit British made Tracker/Cafe Racer to ride. I dunno how far you are from the North Circular but I'd be dying to roadtrip my bike to the Ace Cafe!

about 300 miles away, but if you make it over here, give me a shout!
I assume a few more forum members are closer and can make it too! :thumbsup:

Back