Websites wanted to buy parts from

SlickRick

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Hi, hope you all had a great Christmas.

I still need to get a starter button for my XS400SJ and oil seals, brake shoes, etc.
I would like to YOUR TRUSTED parts websites for buying these parts and others.
I would REALLY appreciate if you could.

Thank you and a SAFE HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!:bike::bike

These are the sites I keep in my favs. I've ordered from Mikesxs so far but the others seem to be popular amongst several of the members here.

Mikesxs.net
Partsnmore.com
bikebandit.com
oldbikebarn.com
Dimecitycycles.com
siriusconinc.com

I think there is another canadian and british website but I didnt save those and I cant remember them at the moment.

I've only used a few of the same as sly.

mikesxs.net
partsnmore.com
dimecitycycles.com

just remember to check and re-check your list and shopping cart before ordering. that way you're not stuck paying for extra shipping for that ONE part...

I've only used a few of the same as sly.

mikesxs.net
partsnmore.com
dimecitycycles.com

just remember to check and re-check your list and shopping cart before ordering. that way you're not stuck paying for extra shipping for that ONE part...

^exactly, I try to bundle all the small items that cost less than 10 bucks into one order so that I dont pay crazy shipping for a small part. I know Mikesxs has free shipping for orders of $150 or more. I was lucky enough to find most of the items I need from this website. I'll eventually have to order a few odd ends from other sites but they arent important parts. Buying from other members on the forum is pretty inexpensive also. I also used ebay for some parts. Look for the free shipping deals on ebay haha.

Last edited:
www.hvccycle.com mainly rd/rz but yam like to raid parts bins and you'll be suprised at what you can get

in UK
yambits
granby's
wemoto
fondseca
motoward
govenor's bridge

ebay
Member ID vintage_001 from Bankok

Back