wires

superjamonez

Coronas Modificadas
Reaction score
Hello, i have an issue with my bike, i bought it with all the wires cutted off, i´m making all new wiring but i don´t know what to do with the six wires from generador, 4 greys and 2 blues, the grays came from the stator, and the other two from the front cover, my bike is an 1978 XS400, please help me and sorry for my english, thanks:banghead::banghead::banghead:

You should have 3 white wires and one yellow from the stator. And I Think a blue and green that goes to the field coil. Post some pics of what you have.

Attachments

• XS400F_wiring_diagram.jpg
    XS400F_wiring_diagram.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 215
I don´t know how to upload photos, but i found that the 4 wires goes to an adapter and 3 white wires goes to the rectifier, from the rectifier came 2 other wires that i don´t know where does it goes??? and theres a little metal box (that i think it´s the regulator ) that has no wire, how should i do?

If you can't read the diagram that a posted and you have little experience in wiring in general I would find someone that lives near you and let them help you do it. If making a harness from scratch is out of your skill level looking for a use one that is in good shape would be a better solution.

Back