Wanted - WTB - Tank Badges

NA3S

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of clean tank badges for an '80 Special II I'm building....

If anyone has a set they'd be willing to part with, please let me know what you'd like for them shipped to 98225......Thank you

Can't remember, I'll have to look later tonight, but I know I have them because I bought them for a restoration then changed my mind and went more towards a custom build and de-badged look I can tell you I have $90 in them NEW from yamaha, I'm not against reasonable offers. I'll get you some pics

The emblems I have for my 1981 400 match part #'s with the 1980 models, so I will guarantee mine are correct for a restoration. I'm working on getting you pics. Are you still interested?

I have a set of gold ones off a 1982 xs400 Maxim. They are 32 years old but look in pretty good shape. I would send them
( 1st class mail ) for $35.

Attachments

• badges.jpg
    badges.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Hey my badges are gold. They have zero scratches and are for sale at a steep discount.
I have 2 new badges that are correct for the 80-82 SOHC models. These are new Yamaha parts. $70 shipped for both . Cheapest that you'll find these things new.

Attachments

• DSCN2557.jpg
    DSCN2557.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 227
I probably shouldn't tell you this but I think the bikes look better with out the badges. You just need a bit of bondo to fill in the indent. Easy Peasy.

Back