For Sale - xs parts for sale, CHEAP

tonupNW

xs newbie
Reaction score
Ive got some parts im getting rid of from my build. Im sure ill have more as I go thru the pile of parts. Let me know if you need something and ill see if I have it and its not going on my bike.

-Rear fender- its in decent shape, has some rust on the underside, but nothing a wire wheel couldnt fix. Comes with plate bracket and plate light. $15 plus the ride

-Mud guard- In good shape, no cracks, just a little dirty. $10 plus the ride

-Stock taillight-In good shape, no cracks in lens and not sun damaged. Works like a dream still. $10 plus the ride

-Starter- In good working condition, has some crud on it, but can easily be cleaned up. $40 plus the ride

-Starter relay- good working condition. $5 plus the ride.

-Stock rear blinkers- good working condition, lenses are not cracked or sundamaged. $10 for the pair plus the ride.
292iy.jpg

293c.jpg

294fy.jpg

296h.jpg

298b.jpg

299i.jpg

I'm tempted on that fender, or at least whatever else you might want to get rid of as you go through parts. Also, I see you're in Seattle, good to see someone else in the area tearing apart the same bikes.

Hey guys sorry I havent replied, I was out of the country for work and just got back. I have a new thread, Im selling everything from my build. Let me know what you guys need.

Back