Xs360 front wheel

Xs360cooper

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
howdy, new to the xs world and to the forum world. I have a 76 xs360 that I've been working on for sometime now. Back in august of last year I had finally got it tuned properly and running great! ... until later that night when a man in a stolen car turned into my lane and hit me head on... I have finally put everything into a new frame with new forks and bars but the only thing holding me back now is the bent front wheel. It's too bent to be trued. It's a spoked wheel with a disc brake. I'm hoping somebody here could point me in the right direction of a new wheel. Or possibly an interchangeable front end. Thanks for your help. And please let me know if I'm not doing this right.

Is the hub still good? Could get a new rim and replace the spokes.

As for directly compatible front ends, the only direct swap anyone has found is off the Aprilia RS125.
Main issue there is the bike wasn't sold in North America so you're most likely looking at overseas shipment. $$$

Other front ends have been used but there is some custom machining required for spacers and bearings.

Back