Yamaha XS250,360,400 Twins 75-78 Haynes Service Manual

Ruined1

82 Maxim xs400 Owner
Reaction score
I'll be getting mine for my bike soon and MIGHT take the time to copy every single page for people like me who didn't want to buy it, but ended up having to... (plus i always seem to ruin my manuals so I will print another copy to get dirty while i work) Yes, it is the actual haynes manual with step-by-step everything... :D

I only hope they'll post this up permanently as im sure the upload only stays so long...

http://www.2shared.com/document/u2SnKM9O/Yamaha_XS250360400_Twins_75-78.html

Bumping this once for those who missed it and need it. Whens it's gone it's gone because it isn't for my bike.

I have my haynes coming in here within the week hopefully... Considering whether I want to cut it out of the binding, copy every page, and print myself a shop copy for getting dirty without ruining the original (i always ruin my haynes manuals some how) if i do that I will send a copy to the admin to add there.

I have the whole "If it isn't haynes, it isn't a repair manual" mindset... I guess I'm too stupid not to need step by step instructions of a complete teardown and rebuild, but mostly it's because I like the pictures =)

I have my haynes coming in here within the week hopefully... Considering whether I want to cut it out of the binding, copy every page, and print myself a shop copy for getting dirty without ruining the original (i always ruin my haynes manuals some how) if i do that I will send a copy to the admin to add there.

I have the whole "If it isn't haynes, it isn't a repair manual" mindset... I guess I'm too stupid not to need step by step instructions of a complete teardown and rebuild, but mostly it's because I like the pictures =)
For my 2 bikes,a'75 Dt400 enduro,and my'82 Xs 400rj seca,I have 2 Clymer manuals,2 Yamaha manuals and parts manuals on both as well as Adobe files on both bikes.All of them together cost me less than $20.00 including shipping.You have to look around to get good deals.None of them are Haynes,but I have a couple for my trucks,4 4x4s. All you have to do is do a search on ebay,and they will send you emails when something comes up. lha

Back