For Sale - 400 Special II sidecover

kshansen

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Anyone need a good but very faded, I believe right side, cover for a 400 Special II?

Not sure what years it fits would guess 1980's, I know it's different than the 1977&78 I have in the barn.

While the paint is very faded there are no cracks and the lower stud is intact.

It's located in Central NY, USA
400Special II.jpg

Update:!! I was cleaning up down stairs and I see I also have the left side cover. Problem is the bottom "Stud" that holds it on is missing, not sure if someone has a way to attach a new one.

Anyhow I'm not planning on the sale of these to cover my retirement costs just was hoping I could get them to someone who had a use for them. Shipping costs plus a couple dollars to make the trip to Post Office, only five miles so not a major expense!

Last edited:
Yes still have them. Price? How about $10.00 for the right side one and $5.00 for the left side one with the missing stud, plus shipping cost?

That sound good to me I'll be needing the right one also how much would the shipping be to 76140
I'll try to get a price on the shipping in the next day or two. I know it would fit a large flat rate box but that one would cost about $20.00. Bet I can get it done for much less as the weight is almost nothing.

Hang on and I'll let you know.

Just checked at the post office and box and shipping would be $6.00

Send me a private message with shipping address.

Prefer PayPal for payment but what ever works for you.

Ken Hansen

Back