A favour to Scorpio and his cat. Everyone, PLEASE READ!

rugbywarrior89

Need more time...
Reaction score
Scorpio, I was reading in another thread how you were worried about soliciting on the site about your kitty in poor health. It's not solicitation if you are asked questions that you are obligated out of the goodness of your heart to answer. Otherwise it would be rude...:wink2:

So, You are trying to raise money to get your kitty a very needed surgery for cancer? Tell me about your cat (color, age, pictures, etc.) What's your goal and how can we help? Is there a link we can go to? Is there an email we can paypal to donate? Is there ANY other information you can give me as to how we can help?

There, now it isn't solicitation. While some of us on here are complete jerks (cough...ksrebel...cough), I know others on here sympathize with your pain and would love to help in any way they can.

Even if it's not monetarily, please throw out a supportive post (as so many have already).

Thankyou so much rugbywarrior Im blown away by your sympathy and the way you show that you care.I will put the link to the fund raiser shortly.

Attachments

• cinnamin posing on desktop.jpg
    cinnamin posing on desktop.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 259
  • cinnamon by the washer.jpg
    cinnamon by the washer.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 246
  • cinnamon laying in box.jpg
    cinnamon laying in box.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 241
  • prettygirl on couch.jpg
    prettygirl on couch.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Kinda some not so good news I found today while examining our cat,we have noticed that she has big drooping area in her abdomen area where theres nothing but loose skin.Im no vet or animal doctor but I suspect this is because the mass inside her is growing and pushing her kidney up more.As a favor to me if you have any friends who care and like cats please share my fund raising effort with him or her.

Im looking for ideas on how to reach more people with this can any provide any suggestions?Ive already in the process of printing some fliers and posting them on bulletin boards in laundry mats and a local hardware store.

Heres some more pic of our very special feline friend.In our eyes she such a pretty girl.Shes needs your help

Attachments

• ciiamon laying lap.jpg
    ciiamon laying lap.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 236
  • ciinamon siting up on perch.jpg
    ciinamon siting up on perch.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 234
  • cinnamon laying in the kitchen.jpg
    cinnamon laying in the kitchen.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 226
  • cinnamon laying desk.jpg
    cinnamon laying desk.jpg