Any photos of Radian swingarm conversions

elvisrock

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have a photos of Radian swingarm conversions and info on how easy they actually are to swap? I hear a lot alot about it but not actually seen one fitted to an Xs400. thanks.

Maybe that's what I have seen. Any idea if the XS650 Swingarm is the same width as the XS400 to see how feasible the swap would be, cos they seem a relatively easy swap.

They use the same inner sleeve as the 400 so that part will go in the bike/frame. The 80 650 and the 80 400 are the same length because I just measured them:) The 650 is about 2" or so wider at the wheel than the 400. You would have to get measurements to be sure of fitment. Remember the 650" frame is much wider than the 400's I think that's where you will have issues.

The RD swingarm should be the same. You can get AL custom arms from lots of RD suppliers. The Radian front end fits, but you have to get the triples as well. Same for SR500/XS650: anything that uses the same steering head bearings ins a fairly easy retrofit. All mentioned do. Fit tapered rollers if you do this.

Back