Awesome Garage Sale Find!

bentwrench

DOHC Crazy
Top Contributor
Reaction score
wpid-2012-08-06-13.44.19.jpg

4 foot tall Craftsman two piece tool chest. My parents called me, knowing I was looking for one. They'd spotted it on a walk, and it was listed for $300, and was in great condition. THat would have been a good deal.

I talked them down to $260. Now it was a better deal.

Then I found out that it came with all the tools. :eek: Every drawer was full of stuff. Of course a lot of it I already have, but there are wrenches in odd sizes (that are different from my own odd sizes), electric staple guns, about 15 different types of hammers, pliers, vice grips, screwdrivers, metal work bucks...

The owner was downsizing to a condo after retirement, and he was a hobbyist. Woodworking, metalworking, everything. By the time I got there, all his bench tools were gone, but I'm quite happy with all his hand tools.

Awesome.

I have two - 3/8 click style (on sale at Canadian tire), and 1/2 bendy style (also on sale at Canadian tire.)

Bit of a trip for you - you could always go to, um, Canadian tire.

I have two - 3/8 click style (on sale at Canadian tire), and 1/2 bendy style (also on sale at Canadian tire.)
Bit of a trip for you - you could always go to, um, Canadian tire.
B-W: You have two of something else now, right? :thumbsup:
So, what's the second, an "inny" or and "outy"? Remember the credo on here - POST PICS !

I always start doing good deeds after luck like that. Don't want Zeus warming up a lightning bolt with your ass in mind!

Three words for you....No fu*king way!!....with tools? Damn kinda like a holy grail of garage sale finds....A rolling tool box, not to mention WITH TOOLS!!Lucky muther father

Back