Free - Carb repair kits XS400

buzz500

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Hi all,now got rid of the xs,gone back to a xj,so will be switching forums! I have two new unopened carb repair kits,comprising of float bowl gaskets,needle jet holders,o rings and needle jets,These are for the XS400,the needle jet holders are push in types,if anyone wants them,stick me 5GBP in an envelope to cover postage and I`ll post em off to anywhere!
Bye all,and many thanks
Buzz United Kingdom

I would take you up on these, but I am across the lake in the US.

ok,would work out about 8 usd at the moment,or you could wait till june when i come to az and meet me there!!! lol,if you want them,i`ll send them,and you could simply mail me 8 usd,i send the same weight to us all the time,so should cover my postage
Buzz

Ok chaps,not sure exactly what the problem is here,but had a few enquiries,seems that you guys seem a little suspicious.I have offered to mail them on trust,then leave it up to you to mail me the $$$.They are either cheaper than $8 to buy two sets,or,well,i dunno,thought that maybe i was doing someone a favour,ah well,at least i tried
Buzz

I could use these. It seems otherwise I am on the hook for about 50. Not sure what if the contents included will be just right for my bike. I dont know what year they will be good for but I can cover all shipping and include some grattitude if they are the right kind. Im across the lake but my paypal money is just as fast. Someone here is getting a deal tho!

Back