Free - drum only fork lowers for drum conversion.

Ilovemountains

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fork lowers that came with my "new" forks, from a 1981. They are the same length as my stock 1977 lowers but are drum only with NO disk caliper tabs on either side. I only needed the upper fork tubes as my chrome was pitted. They need cleaned and polished but are 100% usable lowers. Free, pick up or YOU pay shipping and handling! PM me if you want them, Matt

Bump! I just moved these for the last time, they are now outside, behind my shop in my “to be given to the recycler area”!!! No one is doing a disk to drum conversion that can use a free pair of fork lowers? If not they will be recycled into some nice, fresh beer cans or a Kia or, well whatever they make with this crap once its melted down! FREE, pick up in Harpers Ferry WV or pay shipping. Matt

Bump! I just moved these for the last time, they are now outside, behind my shop in my “to be given to the recycler area”!!! No one is doing a disk to drum conversion that can use a free pair of fork lowers? If not they will be recycled into some nice, fresh beer cans or a Kia or, well whatever they make with this crap once its melted down! FREE, pick up in Harpers Ferry WV or pay shipping. Matt

how much to ship to 78404.

Back