Electronic Ignitions

I managed to get one there is a new company called neutronics but don't do the xs versions any more.

you might be able to adapt a zeeltronic one and you can fit later yam electronic ones. There is also the option of just using contact assisted electronic controls

I almost gave up the search but then I discovered a Dutch webshop and I found the holy grail (ok, second holy grail, the first one was spoked XS250 wheels:wink2: ).
The shop is called Ed's Classics:
http://www.edsclassic.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29&Itemid=23
This kit is one of the best mods you can do to your bike. Always the best spark you can get, no more points adjestments etc. I combined it with Iridium NGK sparkplugs, the XS starts when you point at the starter button :D

UPDATE:
got an email from Ed's Classics: no more Newtronic kits for the 400:shrug:
Another well dried up......

Picked up one yam-4 kit from newtronics a week ago still trying to get set up had a coil take a dump on me in the middle of timing. Seems cut and dry hook up. Hope it takes care of my slight miss under cruise. Thought ya'll like to know their still available. Was little over 200 with shipping overseas to the U.S

I have a self build eletronic ignition which I emailed Travis about as it was a few megs.

I took it from the german site and the writer did say its for general use but not for profit.

I'm gonna build one for the tracker, but with a low profile to fit between the frame rails

I hope you won't mind if we post an english version on this site xs400cup?

I translated it and made a few english adjustments so we can understand it better.
No problem, you have got the job. :D
My english is not good enough to do it, sorry. :shrug:

Back