hard tail kit?

fxrjockey

XS400 Member
Reaction score
hey guys is there an xs hardtail kit out there anywhere or one that will work that is amde for another bike? i just picked up a 78 and wanna get this build underway i just have never done one before any help will be great

PM Travis who runs the site as he sells the parts for a hardtail kit or Jay @ PSW Customs sells them.

so i have talked to Travis a bit today and am going to try and pick up his kit sometime next week with the style A axle plates with tabs and was kinda playing with paint today(i am not good at it) trying to come up with some ideas and this is one i like now yu have to be creative while looking at it take it for what it is let me know what you think! to swing arm is coming out also so picture it missing and about 5 inches of strech also looking for flaws some creative help and guidance if you will

Attachments

• paint 2.jpg
    paint 2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 263
Those look like large radius bends. The bend in the kits I have been making use a 4-1/2" center line radius die. I could make those bends though if that's what you really want. We'll have to find a way for you to communicate the radius of the bends to me though. Keep in touch.

I will keep in touch Travis its just something i'm kinda throwing around in my head right now. Its my first build so I dont know what I'm doing most of the time just trial and error(with more error) right, now but its fun and keeps me busy, thanks alot ACE i will keep you guys updated and i'll get up with you soon Travis.

Back