i guess it progress...

Mabye its just me but that link doesnt seem to work. Seems like its trying to go to editing the video mabye you have to sign out of your account and then put the link up?

so when the kill switch is on, the frame is live if you earth yourself and run the tester on it it lights up?

yes........hummmmmm. i striped the whole harness and there is no more bare wire anywere and m grounds only go to grounds. but u do got a point. only time the frame is LIVE (scary) is when the kill is on...

UPDATE! ok so i grounded my speedo lamp (black wire) and it seems it compleated the circit. and my motor/ frma is not live anymore. however my coils are getting warm and now the frame is live again but bearly. my test light is very very dim but is lit. im assuming im cooking my coils from the constent power?

yes you will destry your coils that way, I thought the kill switch doesn't ground on these bikes (thats for 2 stroke mags) it interupts the live supply to coils!

The circuit should be power from a 10a ignition fuse to one side of the kill switch. Then from the other side of the kill switch to both coils and then the +ve terminal on the starter solenoid. Then from the -ve side of the solenoid to the +ve on the starter switch. The circuit completes by returning to the battery through the handlebars/frame from the -ve of the starter switch.

Back