Let's see the rat rods and bobbers

bcbobbers

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to see some pics of the guys who went with a rat rod or bobber themed bike. I've seen a ton of the trackers and cafe's and love them, but want to see a few more rats and bobbers! I will post some pics of mine when I get home.

Thanks guys.

depends on what you mean by rat bike and bobbers. even though my build thread is labeled bobber. i realize that its not a bobber in the true tense of the word (old stock bikes with all the extras stripped off). i would call it more of a chopper. so if your down for choppers ill share mine

GEDC0237.jpg

skinny :)
GEDC0239.jpg

GEDC0247.jpg

I would say mines pretty ratty, especially now that i've been riding it for some time.

Attachments

• IMG_0707.jpg
    IMG_0707.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 341
I have some older ones, when I started it for the first couple times and then when I rode it for the first time. I haven't been able to get any recent ones now that its street legal.

Yes, I like the looks of the bikes volc and oneType, they are both great and unique to their own. I have always liked the look of sportster tanks on these 400's. I am having issues with my pics so they should be up sometime tonight if I can get this darn camera working.....:banghead:.

depends on what you mean by rat bike and bobbers. even though my build thread is labeled bobber. i realize that its not a bobber in the true tense of the word (old stock bikes with all the extras stripped off). i would call it more of a chopper. so if your down for choppers ill share mine

I wonder this too. I think bobber are hardtails with a "stockish" front end. A chopper to me is a hardtail with a raked out front end.

Ps: love your shit, volcom. You sponsored or something good?

agreed with pillsbury ^ my deff of a TRUE bobber is a bike that came rigid from the factory and have all unnecessary BS removed. they were "bobbed" to make them faster and shed weight. no frame modifications at all.
anyway sorry for the rant.

thanks man it means a lot.
what do you mean about being sponsored?

Finally I got my camera to work so here are a few pictures of my ratty xs400 that is a never ending project. I always get grief for the huge sissy bar, but I like it and think it sets it out from others around. Also when people ask their usual smarta$$ "what's the big sissy bar for" I just answer with "in case I do some crazy a$$ wheelies" and they usually don't ask any other questions :D

Oh and when I posted this I just meant any of the xs's guys built to look like bobbers, not necessarily the exact definition of what a bobber is:wink2:.

Attachments

• 100_2805.jpg
    100_2805.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 100_2806.jpg
    100_2806.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 100_2807.jpg
    100_2807.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 305
  • 100_2808.jpg
    100_2808.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 298
  • 100_2809.jpg
    100_2809.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 286
BC - your exhaust wrap job is killer!

do-boy - no, it was my aim user back in like 6th grade, and i just rolled with it. so if you ever see my username on another forum its me. lol

Cool! I'm do-boy on every forum too. Last name is Do, on my crib in the hospital, it said "Do, boy" so I've been called it since.

Back