Here are the things I'm looking for for my new bike (more to come most likely):

center stand
relays
mirrors
Seat Spring
a kickstart (only the foot pedal)

Send me a pm if you got it.

Last edited:
What relays do you need? Is this the part of the kick start lever you need?

Attachments

• DSC02091.jpg
    DSC02091.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC02092.jpg
    DSC02092.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 218
What relays do you need? Is this the part of the kick start lever you need?

Thats the one. They are these 2 little brass boxes I found mounted deeply under my seat with 4 wire connections (I can only assume they are relays). My headlight isn't working so I took the light out. It ran when I connected direct to battey so the light is good. BTW, it looks like the wiring was heavily tampered with so I'm not sure about color codes. So I took the switch apart and I found a blue/black wire that is always connected in all positions (I assume my power wire) and it had nothing. Traced it back to the little box. There are two boxes, the one i found didn't supply power but the one I switched it with did. I'm fairly confident its a faulty relay and I wouldn't mind having a spare for the future.

I don't think I have the relays you need but if you can take a pic of it that might help. If you want the cover and kick lever I can do $28 shipped for them.

Here is a picture I found on ebay of the relay. I will buy after you verify if you have any.

Attachments

• $T2eC16dHJH8E9qSEW8tOBQlE6l!oGw~~60_14.JPG
    $T2eC16dHJH8E9qSEW8tOBQlE6l!oGw~~60_14.JPG
    1.5 KB · Views: 240
Found one. Tested it on my 79 and it works fine. Its for the headlight and gauges back lights. $8 for it:)

Attachments

• DSC02094.jpg
    DSC02094.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC02095.jpg
    DSC02095.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 207
Lets call is $40 for the lever, cover, and relay shipped:) It will be shipped out today.

I have a center stand primed and ready to paint $40 shipped anywhere in lower 48.

Does that come with the spring? The whole set up was missing where the stand should have been. All I have now are two lonely bolt holes.

Is this the part of the kick start lever you need?

Turns out I also need the part it attaches to as well...oops. Basically, all I have for a kickstart is the shaft sticking out of the engine so I could use any parts/bolts after that. I don't know why I thought the kickstart attached directly to the shaft:doh:.

Got your other parts btw. thanks

It was why I asked:laugh: Thought it was strange you just needed the arm. $15 shipped for the boss, ball, spring and hardware.

Attachments

• DSC02101.jpg
    DSC02101.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 187
I have the center stand spring if Mr yeats don't have one. $3 for that:)

Attachments

• DSC02102.jpg
    DSC02102.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 186
It was why I asked:laugh: Thought it was strange you just needed the arm. $15 shipped for the boss, ball, spring and hardware.

Thats good. BTW, That relay isn't compatible for my bike. I hooked it up and I only got 1V instead of 12V going to the headlight. It's also a little bigger in size than the one that replaced it. Can I send it back? I will also take the kickstart hardware.

So thats $15 + the $4 I owe you and assuming the $8 refund, thats $11. How about I just ship the relay back, you forget about the $4 I owe you and I just send you $15. That seems easier. That will also offset the second round of shipping for the parts I should have gotten the first time.

Went digging in the warehouse :laugh: and found more relays. I hooked it up to my 80 and turned the key and the light came on:) I know on the other bike I need to kick the bike over to get the light on so:shrug: I will send it with the other stuff if you want.

Attachments

• DSC02103.jpg
    DSC02103.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC02104.jpg
    DSC02104.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 199
Back