LOVING progress

leedutcher

xsive to the bone!!!
Reaction score
finished up on project kurby and got it rewired SUCSESSFULLY the 1st time. so now i finally got spark. i got my carb out of the carb cleaner last night finnaly (after 3 weeks of sittingshould be pretty clean right) and got them assembled. homping l8er today i can go back out and hook them back up to the carb manifolds get some fuel and kick her over and see if she lives.

ok UPDATE: been kicking away for litterly an hour strait. really tired and sweating really bad. i got spark and compression and my carbs are cleand and floats are good. think its the timeing next? if so there a link u got to help with how to adjust the points staticly?

yay, great feeling when that happens. also good when those 'lectrics work first time.
:thumbsup:

look forward to the vid

this is making me jealous, two more bikes are about to be running? that messes up the entire status quo of projects and broken bikes.

hasent really ran enough to tell any color... but it getting tan. so im assuming im good on AF mixture. but my spark is strong. it somthing to do with my throttle arm i know it.... if i push on it really hard the idle settle down but as soon as i let pressure off the bike begins to rev. even if the chock is all the way in.

heres my new headlight set up.

2011-09-07191426.jpg

the blue bandana is there to hide the wireing because i dont want to put it in a bag of any kind...

2011-09-07191433.jpg

got my tank back form the fabricator and also got my petcock in from ebay. now i just got to clean out the tank some more and i can ride it befor i put it away for the winter :(

Adjust the idle, check the throttle cable tension (also move steering lock to lock), check the idle fuel screws, check the choke operation, etc.

still moving fowared but now my frame is live again...WTF. i didnt mess with anthing but the tank. i have a super simple wiring. battery to a fuse, to the kill switch. the rect/regulator are spliced between there. then once its t the kill switch it power, earth, coils....

Back