My rd - xs Purchase

Actually I don't even like them laying down that much. I was having a hard time getting it low enough, but the seat high enough so I won't be chapping my ass! I hadn't even thought about the hardtail lines. The problem keeps coming back to that stupid tank! I need to have my seat pan a little farther forward, which would allow me to turn up the frame rails in the back again before mounting the shocks. Then again at 6' tall, I don't really want to move forward anymore.

I'll get some close up pics of the shock mounts after I've done a little tweaking. I cut the caliper mount at the front of the swingarm, so I'll probably just weld it back on (2" back). Any opinions on a rear fender? My seat pan is pretty big so I'm not really worried about safety.

The lines on this bike have kind of been my inspiration. I think mine is leaning towards more street fighter though. Wish I had that backbone!

SR-2.jpg

wow that thing is MEAN i want an SR so bad. lol i like the way that one sits. you should deff run the 21 front. i want to, but its not in the costs right now,

Yeah, I love the looks of a 21 front. I've got the same problem with costs! My new tires just came in today, so I'll run those for a while.

I say dont ditch the tank.... I really like the look of the bigger tank on your bike, the smaler tanks kind of make them look toy-ish, Maybe some knee dents? some other kind of unike fab work to the tank?, as wierd as it sounds, taking a section out of the tank to make it either a bit less wide/ or 2 seperate tanks might look cool...just my two pennies

Back