Vancouver, BC and area, ROLL CALL!

dO-bOy

Woohooo!
Reaction score
i noticed a few of us on this forum and even ran into one riding. i'd like to see whos my neighbour and maybe go for a ride

nice! i've been wanting to take a ride to the okanagan in the summertime. hopefully next year with the motor rebuilt and all the gremlins worked out it will be reliable enough.

i bought my bike over in Victoria and brought it home. ended up costing me an extra $200 but it was well worth the effort

Hey heeyyyy!!! Kits here! Hope to be rockin a cafe soon! :thumbsup:

If all goes according to plan with the build, it shall be a sweet sweet XS!!

Nice to see locals on here. :D

Posted via Mobile

I grew up in Chilliwack, joined site while in Edmonton, now I'm back in Maple Ridge. I'm arms deep in build now, complete tear down. Slow now cause I haven't worked out all the details.

I'll be out looking for you guys asap!

I was born, raised, raised my 3 boys and worked my career in the Lower Mainland. About 10 years ago retired and moved to Osoyoos. I'm just in the process of information and parts gathering. Also I've been given access to a shop but have to set it up. So it will be a while yet before I get right into it.
Bye for now:bike:

i'll make a stop in osoyoos ;) beautful area, my family used to vacation there. boy has it changed in 15 years! and wreck, i did a Lake Alouette cruise from my house the last day of riding. it must be nice to have that in your back yard

BUMP!!

After a longer than expected winter break, I'm dying to get back on the saddle. Anyone on the road yet? Been seeing tons of 2 wheels out now and it breaks my heart every rare warm sunny day we get.

I'm self employed so Mondays and Tuesdays are my consistent days off, who else is weird and down for day trips?

i'm in Williams lake until the end of summer, then back to Montreal for me. but i want to ride to Bella Coola this summer, if anyone wants to join.

Last edited:
Squamish here. Although my XS is more of a stationary bike right now... I see a few trips into the city in the future. Anyone want to ride up to Whistler?

We ride up to squeamish pretty regularly. Let's do it! How far along is your bike? I'll come help you work on it for an excuse to ride out there haha

Back