Whats your OTHER bike

Ducati Streetfighter S
6fcaa53c.jpg
I love the street fighter! but i think it is illegal to ride a Duc. with Triumph leathers on :bike:

Here is my other ride that i love even more.. My SV 1000S

MarkAtTrack2.jpg

haha, yeah its about time I replaced them leathers, I've put on over 21 pounds in the last 6months and can't get into my one piece suit any more :$

Thanks, I did not expect a lot of possitive reactions on such a small ped.

You cant beat a vintage Jap bike as far as two wheels, but vintage peds have a special place in my heart as well..Had a 77 Sparta project that I gave to my lil brother 3yrs ago, along with a fully functional Hercules ped..Fun times, a good intro to wrenching too,,

I love the street fighter! but i think it is illegal to ride a Duc. with Triumph leathers on :bike:

Here is my other ride that i love even more.. My SV 1000S

MarkAtTrack2.jpg

The SV makes my BP go up, a really nice bike:thumbsup:! I am way to stupid to own any sportbike if you know what I mean....Id be twisting on that throttle until the cable snapped...VVVrrrroooom!!

You cant beat a vintage Jap bike as far as two wheels, but vintage peds have a special place in my heart as well..Had a 77 Sparta project that I gave to my lil brother 3yrs ago, along with a fully functional Hercules ped..Fun times, a good intro to wrenching too,,

So you are probably from Europe, not America. Because Hercules is German and Sparta is Dutch, and I dont believe they were exported to America.

Currently it's the 1980 sr250 I started up with (again) last fall.
It will be leaving soon though - to a friend of 55 years who, after going riding on it with me (me on the xs400), now wants to start up (again) too.
I'm happy for them, but I will miss the 97 miles to the Imp. gallon!

Attachments

• SR250.JPG
    SR250.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 259
'72 CB750, Finch frame, springer, oil tank, corbin seat with smiley face button tuck, 836cc, cam Barnett clutch, motor build date: 6-1-1976. Just talked to Finch yesterday and he confirmed what was his and what wasn't. It has been a question since I got the bike. Now to find the original builder. I wanna know!!!!

This rigid pulls that trailer like a cadillac, smooth as silk!

The%20Blue%20Bitch

Attachments

• HPIM2134.jpg
    HPIM2134.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 264
  • Amen stuff 013.jpg
    Amen stuff 013.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
OK, so I inserted the photobucket addy for the pic with the trailer, but it won't post the pic.

Edit to upload pic, didn't have it on my pc.

Attachments

• loading out from Bike Time '11.jpg
    loading out from Bike Time '11.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
... that SR looks mint!
Unintentional trick photography. If the sunlight reflects just right off the rusty chrome muffler it looks mint.
Can't be mistaken for something out of a show-room (one can tell it's 33 years old), but it does run mint. That's the important thing.
This pic has less trick photography. Also shown - the different chain adjuster mechanism.

Attachments

• YSR250.JPG
    YSR250.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Back