1973 Yamaha RD350 basket case - $400 (Tempe)

this belongs in the craigslist thread in the classifieds section. put the link in there too. and i wish i lived in phoenix. i have a fetish for old outdated 2-stroke goodness.

I too share your fetish volcom =)

I am working on a guy that has on sitting out by the barn =)

I am getting close to talking him out of it... lol

Me too! I'm always optimistic they will make a comeback. I love the immediate power you get when you're on the pipe, and crack the throttle. . .. (sigh!)
-just letting my '85 RZ500 age gracefully till I get some other bikes done first.

If I get the one I have my eye on... I am gonna make it into a stretched hardtail bobber... So I can make the local HOG riders cry when I leave them at the light with nothing but the faint scent of 2 cycle oil in there nostrils... mwahahahaha

your my kind of person. thats why i want to get an old skool 2 stroke crotch rocket lookin thing. did you see pawnstars when they turned the Husqavarna into a bobber? i think it ws a good idea, just excuted poorly, too many ideas and not enough flow. but man! that thing hauls ass. lol i say do it. would love to see a build thread on chopcult.com you ever been to that indoor salvage yard in WI? im lookin to go there this weekend or next. NEcycle.com

nope. necycle.com then look right and click indoor salvage yard. and it pops up northend cycle of Beaumont. WI. and just looking at the pictures i see a lot of stuff i "NEED" lol

Back