For Sale - 1975 XS400 parts for sale

swapdip

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Correction: a 1978 XS400

Hey guys I just got an entirely disassembled XS400 in a big bike trade. Lots of great parts including a very nice seat, 2 original tanks, carbs, all kinds of electricals, headlight, blinkers, exhaust, engine, side covers, wheels and forks, shocks, etc etc etc. To be honest I ride a vintage Suzuki but I have gotten so many different parts from my forum, that I wanted to help return the favor and offer these parts to anyone here on this forum before they hit ebay next week. If you have any needs please email me directly at Mr.MaxStorey@gmail.com so I can respond with pictures. I prefer to handle things via paypal, and I can ship most items, if you want to pick up I am in Wacissa FL.

Thanks and have a good day.

Last edited:
might you be in posession of a seat pan and the little tail piece that goes after the seat?

I'm looking for a good seat and headlight with an intact plastic housing. Can you send me some pics? Miura66 at aol.com. Thanks!

All emails being answered tons of great parts left, keep them coming if you need anything

Unfortunately the 2 tanks are sold, as is the entire front brake assembly incl lever. I do still have an ignition and the helmet lock. If you are interested I will sell them cheap, email me at Mr.MaxStorey@gmail.com

Yes I believe so, altho I must tell you guys I am on my honeymoon at the moment, and I'll be back to the bikes on Aug 1st. If you could email me at Mr.MaxStorey@gmail.com I'm sure I can help you out then.

Thank you!

Unfortunately, the seat and rear brake components have both been sold. Thank you for your interest

Will the exhaust thingys (not sure what you call the part that attaches the headers to the engine) work on '78 headers and an '81 engine? If so, I'm interested. Thanks!

Unfortunately, both sold. Heres a brief list of what I have left:

frame
wheels with good tires
nice forks
pair of nice side panels
starter, solenoid
some minor odds and ends, if you really need something feel free to ask I may be able to find it or find a compatible part

Back