Trade - 1977 xs 360 parts for Bobber

YammaBobba

XS400 Member
Reaction score
I have like new parts to trade for bobber parts right up, I have a headlight the backing bezel, speedometer/tech clear and good looking. original gas tank small not deep dent in right side can def be fixed. Im looking for a gas tank thats a longger style not so bulky

Heres the ones I have for now if its what your looking for I can take some more and post them for you. Im hoping to get enough from it to get another tank thats not as big

Attachments

• imagejpeg952_17.jpg
    imagejpeg952_17.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 314
  • imagejpeg952_06.jpg
    imagejpeg952_06.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 329
$400 JUST KIDDING lol Well I looked on ebay and seen the exact tank I want and its 78.95. I found a tank like mine im selling on ebay and with a dent in it and crap paint its going for 159.99 and abother full paint is going for 183.95. So for 78.95 ill part with mine I just want a smaller tank like a peanut tank from a harley

I have the tear drop shaped one that ill trade u straight across for. paint already stripped, a few dents, but ready for bondo & paint.. I already have the tank you have but i need the correct gas cap! :) Let me know what you think. i can send pics.

I have the tear drop shaped one that ill trade u straight across for. paint already stripped, a few dents, but ready for bondo & paint.. I already have the tank you have but i need the correct gas cap! :) Let me know what you think. i can send pics.

The tear drop ones are so ugly I can't give em away.... I want the square on for an xs650 as that gives it a good cafe look.
-=PO

Sorry guys I have been away from some time now. I do still have the tank and willing to trade thatd be better on me. I would be interested in the peanut tank thats what I have been looking for

Sorry guys I have been away from some time now. I do still have the tank and willing to trade thatd be better on me. I would be interested in the peanut tank thats what I have been looking for

still trying to close this.....
got the harley tank waiting for an address and can't wait for the square tank for mine... :)

Im back!!!! Sorry everyone I really couldn't figure my bike out Im new to all this and started to get rid of it and I built a car instead with a big block I know cars very well... But after a year I have again decided to actually finish this bike after doing a lot of learning and research the tank is still here and Im ready for anyone to take it for trade or buy I just really don't need it. Again Im very sorry for such a really late message but Im here to stay while I undergo my build. Let me know Ill check daily!!!

Back