Make Offer - 1980 XS400 Special Front Drum Rim

Two Wheel Mafia

www.twowheelmafia.com
Reaction score
UPDATED 12-30-2010

The is just not moving fast enough.... LOL. It's been up here for a week and not one hit..... SO..... Make a reasonable offer and it's yours..... first one gets it.

NOW......

Travis himself had one of these on the XS650 site not too long ago I believe. His was all polished and pretty pretty and went for like $200 I think. Travis?

Hint: I know mine is not polished and pretty and Im not ecpecting to get what Travis got for his.... So please make reasonable offers.

So with that being said…. I’m still listing is as “Make offer” but I will be taking the highest offer… NOT just the first offer. Kinda like an auction. It will also be posted on the XS650 site as well because I’m hoping some of the “OLD SCHOOL” guys on there might be interested as well. So please make reasonable offers.

THIS ITEM IS NOT BEING SOLD ON E-BAY. I’m keeping this on just the XS400 and XS650 sites for us builders.

Happy bidding and Happy Holidays

Attachments

• XS400 Drum Front Brake.jpg
    XS400 Drum Front Brake.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 360
  • XS400 Drum Brake Front close-up.jpg
    XS400 Drum Brake Front close-up.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Yeah but mine was an XS-1 complete wheel that was in good shape. I sold it for $175. I think some of the XS650 chopper or cafe guys might use the xs400 hub as a compromise if they can't find an XS1 hub. Mine was sold to someone restoring an XS-1 so he needed to have an XS-1 hub. Here's my old ad: http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9

UPDATED 12-30-2010

The is just not moving fast enough.... LOL. It's been up here for a week and not one hit..... SO..... Make a reasonable offer and it's yours..... first one gets it.

NOW......

Travis himself had one of these on the XS650 site not too long ago I believe. His was all polished and pretty pretty and went for like $200 I think. Travis?

Hint: I know mine is not polished and pretty and Im not ecpecting to get what Travis got for his.... So please make reasonable offers.

So with that being said…. I’m still listing is as “Make offer” but I will be taking the highest offer… NOT just the first offer. Kinda like an auction. It will also be posted on the XS650 site as well because I’m hoping some of the “OLD SCHOOL” guys on there might be interested as well. So please make reasonable offers.

THIS ITEM IS NOT BEING SOLD ON E-BAY. I’m keeping this on just the XS400 and XS650 sites for us builders.

Happy bidding and Happy Holidays
What size is that rim?

Back