For Sale - 1981 XS 400, complete w/title $500

bornIIloose

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a mostly original 1981 XS400 for sale (only air filter side covers are not original to my knowledge). Stock airbox (with two new OEM filters), professionally repainted tank, carbs cleaned and gas tank drained before storage. Some surface rust, and non-serviceable exhaust baffles have been cut out. Needs tires and battery, and the front brake caliper is frozen, I think the line just needs flushing. Ran fine when parked. Located in Maryland, I just don't have the heart to part it out. Can send pictures as needed. Thanks!

Where are you located I'll take it
Hi,

I have a mostly original 1981 XS400 for sale (only air filter side covers are not original to my knowledge). Stock airbox (with two new OEM filters), professionally repainted tank, carbs cleaned and gas tank drained before storage. Some surface rust, and non-serviceable exhaust baffles have been cut out. Needs tires and battery, and the front brake caliper is frozen, I think the line just needs flushing. Ran fine when parked. Located in Maryland, I just don't have the heart to part it out. Can send pictures as needed. Thanks!

Sorry I see Maryland let's check on shipping or I'll come get it
Hi,

Back