For Sale - 1981 XS400 Part out

I'm out traveling till Monday. The dust covered are in good shape. The headlight and bucket are also in good shape. The brackets are gone if I remember right. I will get pictures when I get back. Going to keep the tach plug.

I need the side covers along with the center stand nuts and bolts plus the spring do you have them?If so give me a starting prices on what you want for these items.Thank you from a former missourian:D

You still have that front brake caliper? How much for the rear mag? I might be interested in it too if it has good brake parts and still has the brake hub cover.

uploadfromtaptalk1432501114505.jpg I have the spring as well haven't had a chance to clean it up yet but it's intact and solid no cracks

Back home from a long weekend away for Memorial Day. Please text me at 662 SIXONETHREE 0551 for pictures and to make requests. I do have a center stand and bolts can get you pics of the rear mag wheel. I do have the brake cover. Not sure the state of the pads but can send you pictures. I do have the front caliper.

Also if you have stuff to sell please make your own thread or send private messages Please do not clutter this thread.

I need a left hand or shifter side carberator body with idle mixture screw in it and hopefully the butterfly. ship to ky u can txt or call 575 491 3935 if u prefer

Back