For Sale - 1982 special yamaha 400xs for sale

felter_01

XS400 Member
Reaction score
This bike was started by someone else and i bought it to finish. Well didn't get to do so and the boss aka wife wants it gone. Its an 82 special comes with title. There is no engine with it just roller( the pick shows the motor but its not with it) on spoke rims dunlop rubber 75% tread not dry rotted. Nice tank. And forks was gone threw. Before i bought it and resealed. Break cables all look good. Its a hard tail now but if it were me id change the way the hard tail is. A braket welded from swing arm to old shock mounts. Brakes work fine and decent paint. $300.00 firm located near tiffin, Ohio. Thanks and thank you for helping me upload pictures worked great!

Attachments

• Motorcycle.jpg
    Motorcycle.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 401
  • Motorcycle (2).jpg
    Motorcycle (2).jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 326
  • Motorcycle (3).jpg
    Motorcycle (3).jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 356
  • Motorcycle (4).jpg
    Motorcycle (4).jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
I must be doing something wrong i couldnt get pictures to upload....
Another alternative - click on full reply or "go advanced". Then click on the paper-clip icon. It will let you attach a photo to the specific post - not the same as posting it to an album but just as effective. You can select multiple photos on one order form screen.

There is one extra step on here compared to attaching a photo say to an email.
After you click "Open" for all your photos, you have to then click upload on the order form. Then wait until it finishes, then click "submit reply".

Back