For Sale - 1982 XS400 Heritage Special Parts Bike or Fix Up

Yamazuki

XS400 Member
Reaction score
So here is the deal, I don't want to have to sell the bike, I have been looking forward to fixing this baby up for a long time, However i need to fix my car first as it is my DD and main transportation.
The bike is a 1982 Heritage Special, carbs rebuilt last year and only ran once to adjust the carbs in. I did a compression test a couple of weeks ago and both cylinders came out at 184, I have most the original front end minus the stock wheel and right outer fork tube, i have fitted a 78 suzuki GS750 front end and wheel on the bike, i have a 78 suzuki GS750 rear wheel i was going to try and fit later on. I have a tank for it, but its from i think a 78-79 xs650 so would need some fab work done to fit.
I don't have the title on hand, but it is on the way if you care for it. I really don't want to mess with parting out the bike and would like it to go as a whole, And I really can't deal with trying to ship the bike either, so if you can come here to pick it up that would be the best. I am in Las Vegas Nevada.
I am only asking $200, that alone is what i paid for the Suzuki parts with the bike.
Sorry about the poor pictures, Ill try and get some better ones on here tomorrow. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

Back