bob2.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 286
  • bob7.jpg
    bob7.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 277
  • bob8.jpg
    bob8.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 287
hi all ive been busy painting so thought id update with pics as its getting exciting now

Attachments

• REBUILD3.jpg
    REBUILD3.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 285
  • REBUILD 2.jpg
    REBUILD 2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 273
  • REBUIL 1.jpg
    REBUIL 1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 283
  • FRAME PR.gif
    FRAME PR.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 358
  • BOBBER MUDGAURD.jpg
    BOBBER MUDGAURD.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 290
  • BOBBER ENGINE.jpg
    BOBBER ENGINE.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 274
  • REBUILD4.jpg
    REBUILD4.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 276
  • REBUILD5.jpg
    REBUILD5.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 281
  • REBUILD6.jpg
    REBUILD6.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 297
Cheers guys it's been a journey but glad I'm finally in the fit up stages gonna paint the tank last as a crowning moment but can't wait to hear her now!!

Aparilia forks ? , impessive, how did you mount the bar clamps?, just a hole spaced and drilled to size?.
could you post pics of your tank mods please, I mocked my spare sporty tank up to the frame and it didn't look right, yours is better. thanks

Yeah aprilia front forks and brake assembly, yokes drilled to accept the risers and the original bar mounts are filled before paint, as for the tank il try and post some pics but have no PC at the mo so it'll be when I pop up the folks next, al I done though was added a tab on the rear of the tank to fit the frame mount and drilled through the frame at the front where the original rubber mounts seat and it fits nice and snug I have moved the mounting brackets for the coils and rubbed the underneath of the tank to hide them aswell

It runs!!!! Could of done cart wheels earlier can't wait for the rear of the outstanding parts so I can ride the baby, big thanks to all the advice I've got from this forum cheers guys!

here you go whats you opinions guys im entering it into bristol bike show tomorrow weather depending

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 257
  • bob4.jpg
    bob4.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 252
  • bob5.jpg
    bob5.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 276
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 276
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 251
Wow, man. No word of a lie, this is one of the nicest looking XS builds I've see. Get ahold of a photog and submit it to Bike EXIF!

Thanks mate really appreciate that comment it's my first ever bike build and I'm really proud of it but more what I've learnt along the way! Whats bike exif?

This is Bike EXIF. They do daily features of cool bike builds, yours would fit right in. They have pretty stringent standards for photography though so if you know someone with a decent light kit and some time, ring them up. I'd offer to do it but I'm kind of on the other side of the planet.

Back