6 months later.. FINISHED!

Went out today.. 52degrees on February 5th in NORTH DAKOTA. Awesome.

Attachments

• 2012-02-05_15-56-40_846.jpg
    2012-02-05_15-56-40_846.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 348
Not bad. Im 6ft and i feel pretty comfortable on it. I scrape the pegs all the time in corners haha

Do you have a tech sheet on that thing? I mean the only reason I ask is because that thing is so handsome, it just looks great and now I want to know why. That is one bad ass formula right there. Did you keep the stock wheel base and wheels? Great stance.

Man, I can't stop admiring this one..

I need to get a friggin' hardtail kit!!

Last edited:
Its been chilly here the last few days.. if its decent out, i'll get a little go-pro vid!

When I go do the Mongol Rally, i'll swing by and help you ;)

Haha, yeah you do that.

:yikes: Holy crap!! I just now googled this sh*t:

"Imagine you're lost in a massive desert, hundreds of miles from civilisation, driving a car your granny would be embarrassed by. Then all of a sudden all your wheels fall off and the search for tools turns up a dirty sock and two dried apricots. That's the Mongol Rally - 10,000 miles of pure adventure over mountains, deserts and some of the most remote terrain on the planet."
(Copy pasted from here).

This is something I'd like to do - just wondering what the wife would say when I hack up her car to get it into desert mode and head out into the unknown..

Last edited:
Those pics are sharp! A great subject and real good eye. I really like the one from the low angle looking up over the embankment at the bike from the right front and the one from the left rear quarter by the river!

Back