For Sale - 81 XS400 - Project Bike w/ Title

Sillywhitekid

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
I have an 81 XS400 that I picked up off of craigslist a little while back. Well now its been sitting under cover and it looks like we will be moving and I would prefer not to take it with me. It's mostly there, I've looked at it a little bit but haven't gone through it too much. I do know that the front caliper isnt there, carbs will need work, starter is missing(has kickstart), exhaust is kind of there (its off the bike sitting in my shed).

Biggest thing is that the frame looks straight and i have the title although it isn't in my name.

Things are a little hectic right now so I am going to try and get pictures tonight. But if you are interested and want pics pm me and I will send some.

I wont ship and I wont part. Pick up would be in Odenton, MD.

$200 takes it all

Open to offers as I wouldn't mind getting this thing gone, or may be up for trades, I need the following things for my other bike: tank sealed (so if you had a new kit just lying around), a new front tire, carbs gone through/cleaned/rebuilt

Welcome to the site Silly. If you PM me the pics, I'd be happy to get them up here for you, since you'll likely get more hits with a few pictures. Also, for carb work, PM Gentlemanjim on here and he may be able to hook you up on the cleaning, and maybe a rebuild. He also de-rusts and coats tanks as well. His prices are great to boot!

I would be intersted in the bike, but MD is a little too far for me. haha

No I was just being a slacker...See below for pics.

I'm more on the xs650 site, mostly reading/researching, I can usually find all my answers by searching. But I was more trying to see if someone was up for a barter, or cash, cash is good too.

Attachments

• Front-Left Side.jpg
    Front-Left Side.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Back