For Sale - 82 XS400 Parting out

Ausmithe

XS400 Member
Reaction score
I have a virtually complete 82 XS400 that I am parting out for a friend. I've pulled some of the easier parts off to take pics and list them, but I have the whole thing and am willing to sell. The reason I'm parting out is because it has a bent valvle and the owner didn't want to put the money into fixing it. Everything else on this bike is in excellent condition.

While I don't have a great idea about what the pricing should be on these parts, I'm somewhat familiar with vintage bike parts as I have been working on and restoring a 72 Honda CB500 for the last couple of years.

So i'll just ask that you shoot me a fair offer and if it's not insulting, I'll take it. I have pics, but I'm not familiar enough with posting to know how to post them, but I'd be happy to send directly to anyone who has an interest in a specific part or parts.

thanks,
Ausmithe.

UPDATE: Heres a link to pics of the parts I have for sale. If you don't see it in these pics, it's probably still on the bike and I can send a pic of any part requested.

http://s852.photobucket.com/user/Ausmithe/library/

Last edited:
Wow, is that tank as perfect as it looks? I doubt I have anywhere near enough $$ for it. Is there a ballpark dollar amount you're looking for? Then I can decide if I can even afford it.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, excellent price. I assume shipping would be $40-$50 to Oregon(97352). I won't have any extra cash for awhile, but if it's still available when I do I'll pm you.

Oh and is the petcock included?

Thanks for the reply, excellent price. I assume shipping would be $40-$50 to Oregon(97352). I won't have any extra cash for awhile, but if it's still available when I do I'll pm you.

Oh and is the petcock included?

Petcock included yes. And I'd guess your shipping estimate is pretty close.

thanks

Back