For Sale - 82 XS400 Parting out

still have parts for sale? looking for throttle cable, neutral switch and 2 long front sprocket cover hex bolts. tks if so we can work out a price. tks

In need of the whole front brake system. I have an 80 400 with a single piston caliper on a single disc, right side of the wheel. Shipping to 06032?

still have parts for sale? looking for throttle cable, neutral switch and 2 long front sprocket cover hex bolts. tks if so we can work out a price. tks

I should have those items. I would need to pull them all from the bike, and it would be this weekend before I could get to it. But so I understand, you need the whole front brake system. Does that include the need for the disc, or just the caliper, hoses, and master cylinder? Also, I'll need to count the teeth on the sprocket and get back with you on that.

Thanks,
Aaron

I have a virtually complete 82 XS400 that I am parting out for a friend. I've pulled some of the easier parts off to take pics and list them, but I have the whole thing and am willing to sell. The reason I'm parting out is because it has a bent valvle and the owner didn't want to put the money into fixing it. Everything else on this bike is in excellent condition.

While I don't have a great idea about what the pricing should be on these parts, I'm somewhat familiar with vintage bike parts as I have been working on and restoring a 72 Honda CB500 for the last couple of years.

So i'll just ask that you shoot me a fair offer and if it's not insulting, I'll take it. I have pics, but I'm not familiar enough with posting to know how to post them, but I'd be happy to send directly to anyone who has an interest in a specific part or parts.

thanks,
Ausmithe.

UPDATE: Heres a link to pics of the parts I have for sale. If you don't see it in these pics, it's probably still on the bike and I can send a pic of any part requested.

http://s852.photobucket.com/user/Ausmithe/library/

Do you have the front fender?

Hello. I am new to the forum and to bikes. I just bought a 400 yesterday and it is my firstr bike ever. I would be interested in some of the parts that I saw but I don't want to insult you on a price as I do not know what they are worth. I am interested in the tank, fenders, gauges, seat, and the throttle handle and grip if they are the original type. I am being told that the bike I bought does not have the correct throttle as it is only a single line and they said that I need to have a double line for the 2 carbs on the bike, Is this correct??? Please let me know what you think about that and prices for these items.

Thanks,
Gunny

I have a virtually complete 82 XS400 that I am parting out for a friend. I've pulled some of the easier parts off to take pics and list them, but I have the whole thing and am willing to sell. The reason I'm parting out is because it has a bent valvle and the owner didn't want to put the money into fixing it. Everything else on this bike is in excellent condition.

While I don't have a great idea about what the pricing should be on these parts, I'm somewhat familiar with vintage bike parts as I have been working on and restoring a 72 Honda CB500 for the last couple of years.

So i'll just ask that you shoot me a fair offer and if it's not insulting, I'll take it. I have pics, but I'm not familiar enough with posting to know how to post them, but I'd be happy to send directly to anyone who has an interest in a specific part or parts.

thanks,
Ausmithe.

UPDATE: Heres a link to pics of the parts I have for sale. If you don't see it in these pics, it's probably still on the bike and I can send a pic of any part requested.

http://s852.photobucket.com/user/Ausmithe/library/
How much for all four cables shipped to 41063?

I'm interested in the instrument cluster assuming it all works. Is it still available, how much $ and can it be shipped to Ontario Canada?

Back