Aftermarket Windshield

Attachments

• WP_20140522_14_29_36_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140522_14_29_36_Pro.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
i have this equipment on my bike, its awesome. only thing i added was some windshield trim from a car to seal it against the headlight. even has a dashboard!

http://www.mikesxs.net/product/63-3000.html

That stuff is really cool, but I'm looking for something in a more traditional cruiser kinda style that I can throw on before high-way trips and then pop off while in town.

I only use the highway for more than five minutes once a month or so.

EDIT: Do you have a picture from the front of the bike I could take a look at?

sorry, i don't have a better picture. bikebandit.com has a wide variety of windshield stuff. you could use that site to find the style your looking for and then compare with ebay or amazon.

I would second Scorpio on that.
I had one of these on my bike for my recent crash:Luckily, I had left it on because every second day has been cold all year. It was demolished, but it took most of the hit and saved most of the rest of the bike.
It is easy to get off and on, but because of its size, there are 4 points of connection so it takes a little longer than the smaller 2-point units like the Spitfire.

The Spitfire is quite nice, especially in summer - I had one on both my sr250 and the 400.
It's small though and doesn't keep your hands warm or dry like the big flared ones.

Back