Another fish story but this one didnt get away

They say good things come in pairs I have been unfortunate enough to be bitten twice,I also got bit by a copper head which was just as bad or not worse than the cotton mouth.Ironicaly both bites were in the same extremity.The copper head bite was my fault though I was trying to catch it:doh:

IDK about fishing being more dangerous but its quite fun when you have a great day like I did yesterday and get your limit of steelhead(Chromers)Plus I lost 2 others one which snapped my leader and other just got off.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• steel caught tuesday night..jpg
    steel caught tuesday night..jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 235
Id give up my right and left eye teeth to be able to take a vacation down there in the winter.I have good online aquaintnance that lives outside of mobile Al.Maybe I can talk him to letting us stay there for a short time.Years back I had the cash to travel anywhere I should have went then.

How do I learn how to use this forum is there any help.

I want to build a road racer for next year to race at loudon and nearby new england tracks. Is there any body racing one out there now

antsuzook

we ate the other half last night along with some homemade seasoned fries,good stuff.I got a few more in the freezer to cook up still.
Heres a pic with my girl proud of daddy`s catch lol.She was probably thinking fresh fish yum yum.BTW I don't eat the lake trout as they are nasty eating fish with very oily flesh.They make great fertilizer:laugh:

Attachments

• cat with trout.jpg
    cat with trout.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 201
Back