Any one get Iron and Air Mag

Sesty

H.E. Pennypacker
Reaction score
do you any of you cafe and vintage bike heads get Iron and Air magazine? looks pretty awesome but is kinda of expensive... Realistically i should just invest the $90 in carb cleaner and oil filters.

seeing what you guys think.

http://ironandair.com/

Looks cool enough, but for only $5 you can get digital copies.

I tried reading magazines, but with so much free information and articles online i can't justify spending that much money on a monthly that i'll read once and then most likely toss into a new wrack where it will sit for 2 years before i eventually just throw it away, or give it away..

I would consider buying a month or two if they run how-to articles that are something i will use, and need to reference, otherwise i just use my tablet as a 'magazine'..

yea i was thinking digital only, but i recently smashed my ipad to hell in my office parking lot.

dropped it and tried to kick save it....
kick save was not effective in that situation

lol oh god...

Yeah man, i have had reactions like that... like when I dropped a set of electric hedge trimmers :/

I've bought a bought a copy of issue 7, I liked it but the photos are more arty than anything and taken at funny angles and the build stories are brief (and adverts, I hate magazines with loads of adverts) but their website looks really good. I'd recommend the flat track mag Sideburn, similar in its approach but with more contents. Sideburns editor also emailed me asking for my thoughts on the mag, nice touch I thought.

I love sideburn mag. Really thinking of getting a subscription. Checked out iron and air, entered into the triumph giveaway:thumbsup:

Back