Aussie XS400 for sale

Do you see how much this is up to now:wtf: Someone is on crack!! I have also noticed that the bidders have 0 or 1 feedback scores:wink2: Sound like a few of this guys buddies got an ebay account just to bid up the price:thumbsup: Hey drew you could get like 15k for yours I would think, just have to move to oz.:laugh:

Do you see how much this is up to now:wtf: Someone is on crack!! I have also noticed that the bidders have 0 or 1 feedback scores:wink2: Sound like a few of this guys buddies got an ebay account just to bid up the price:thumbsup: Hey drew you could get like 15k for yours I would think, just have to move to oz.:laugh:

I'll send it in the post, the only problem, its not for sale. :D

Wow! Looks a little Down-Underhanded!

The buy now price is gone.. What was it?

The proud new owner might make his way to this site and this thread and hate you all :D

The buy now price is gone.. What was it?

The proud new owner might make his way to this site and this thread and hate you all :D

The buy it now was $6,000.

Bikes in Sydney are more expensive than Melbourne or Brisbane but those cities at 1,000km away & will have to be inspected &reregisteted because they are from another state.

Deus sell very clean 15 year old sr400s for $8,990. Add $10,000 if you want to "cafe racer" it.

Posted via Mobile

Crazy stuff over there!!

The guy that built that turd bucket just thought as long as he chops the frame at the back, paints EVERYTHING matt black, heat wraps the pipe, loses the mufflers, installs a tear drop style tank, removes front guard, puts a iron cross tail light on it and has spings under a solo seat he has himself a bobber. :bike:

(i love that little smiley riding the bike,lol)

Last edited:
The guy that built that turd bucket just thought as long as he chops the frame at the back, paints EVERYTHING matt black, heat wraps the pipe, loses the mufflers, installs a tear drop style tank, removes front guard, puts a iron cross tail light on it and has spings under a solo seat he has himself a bobber. :bike:

(i love that little smiley riding the bike,lol)

Oh shit, that is what I was planning to do. :laugh:

Yeah thats true, anyway he says in the listing its unfinished. So maybe it looks like an ugly duckling now, but with the rest his vision implemented by the buyer it will turn into a beautiful swan?

Btw its still going up in price:confused: I would seriously value that bike at about $200 in parts, as long as the tank is in good condition. But really most of its a liability, and would end up costing you a removal or dumping fee. Its now on $1675, lol.

The buy it now was $6,000.

Bikes in Sydney are more expensive than Melbourne or Brisbane but those cities at 1,000km away & will have to be inspected &reregisteted because they are from another state.

Deus sell very clean 15 year old sr400s for $8,990. Add $10,000 if you want to "cafe racer" it.

Posted via Mobile

Sold for $4,150.

Posted via Mobile

Back